Here's what's floating around the internets today...
- The Knicks played a game yesterday. They didn't win. It was close, though.
- SML has some solid-ass Knicks posts up, including a review of this season, and a look into the future. Both worth a good look.
- Son of Dippin has your funeral for the 06-07 Knicks season. Bring your tissues. Oh, and, apparently Jerome James has a piece of pizza named "Brian."
- By the way, the capuchin monkeys are a tribute to Planet Earth last night. If you haven't started watching it yet, I don't know what to tell you.
- Tim Duncan got tossed for his glee yesterday, and PtR's reaction is hilarious.
- If the Bulls didn't have our draft pick, I might be in the market for one of these shirts.
- The Basketball Jones reviews their pre-season picks and such.
- Finally, I just read the sickening news about the Virginia Tech shootings. I can't even imagine the horror of that situation, and P&T's hopes and condolences go out to the students and their families.