Here's what's floating around the internet today...
- The SML recap of last night's malarky. By the way, largely thanks to SML's frequent linkage, P&T is up to ninth on the Lowpost blog rankings. As Damir Markota would say...Schwing!
- Barnesgasm gives the least apt of Knicks a guide to shooting.
- Mardy Collins needs a nickname. Badly. I threw out Mardy Scissorhands last night, but I'm sure you guys can do better. If we get enough ideas, I can put up a poll and we can decide this thing once and for all. Do it to it.
- I don't have the attention span to read things without pictures, but I think Knickerblogger is trying to say that the Knicks are bad. Actually, there's some interesting stats there. Did you know that Malik Rose has 30% of his close shots blocked? That's kinda funny, actually. Last season, my seats at the Garden were right next to this guy who would always refer to Rose as Nate Robinson. When someone corrected him, he replied "Oh you're right. I can't tell all these 5'8'' guys apart".
- This is from a couple days ago, but Stephon Marbury wants KG in NY. I can understand why he'd want that as a player but, as a fan, I'm not so hot about the prospect. I'm a big proponent of organic talent: drafting and signing young players and making them your own. That might be another post for another time.
- The Asian Wild Ass, also known as the Onager or the Half Ass, is a donkey-like animal found in the deserts of the Middle East and South Asia. A Google image search for "Asian Wild Ass" turns up some interesting results.
- A good day in television: Cavs-Pistons, Suns-Lakers, Planet Earth (seriously, check it out), and the season premiere of Entourage. Neat-o.
Update: Happy Easter, everybody. My bad. I'm still a little bitter that that motherfucking bunny never brought me anything as a child. EB and Santa can shove it.