What's up kids? I'm back with a few links from around the internets...
- I got me a new computer. If anyone wants to see my ass via video chat, holler.
- James Dolan is a douchebag. There goes any shot I had at working for the Knicks.
- The Cavalier's coverage of this Isiah Thomas nonsense is the best:
What this really boils down to is as follows - as a young, white, American male, who exactly are we allowed to call a "bitch"? Is there a chart somewhere that'll tell us what the etiquette is?
- I can't steal the photo, but there's a picture on the Knicks' homepage right now that suggests that Randolph Morris might've had a bad encounter with a chainsaw. Oh, and here's an interview with the possibly one-armed Dolph.
- My SB Nation compatriots at Green Bandwagon did a little Knicks preview action.
- I'm really sorry I'm not actually covering the Zeke trials. I just don't have the will or the interest. Got questions? Go ask SML.
- If only the Knicks had a roster spot.