Here's what's floating around the interwebs today...
- First of all, where else can you get quality mammals like the spotted cuscus? Shit is ridiculous.
- Kelly Dwyer is filling in at TrueHoop, and his most recent DVD watching includes the bizarre tribe that was the 99-00 Knicks.
- Alan Hahn breaks down the meaning behind Stephon Marbury's beast of a contract.
- Jury selection for the Isiah Thomas case begins on Monday.
- Sounds like somebody else is gonna be graced with the services of Mr. Allan Houston.
That's all for now, kids. Peace.