Plenty to discuss. Knicks or otherwise, it really looks as if shit's about to go down today.
This article from the Daily News lists a number of potential deals for Zach Randolph and others. Possible return packages:
- Simmons, Bell, and Gadzuric from Milwaukee (Absolute dogshit. They all have nasty long-term deals)
- Nene, who was once a Knick draft pick and has a contract that runs until roughly 2419 A.D.
- Something involving Tyronn Lue (now a King), who has an expiring deal.
- Our Magic blogger Ben Q Rock stopped by to mention a possible deal for Carlos Arroyo and Keyon Dooling. Again, I'm not excited to take either of those guys, but as long as they have expiring contracts, bring it on.
- Elsewhere, one of my favorite players goes to one of my favorite teams.
- Finally, the trade deadline affects everybody. In an effort to cut payroll, there has been some talk of SB Nation trading me to the You Grow Girl gardening blog for '08 and '09 draft picks. I know it's a business, but damn...I don't know the first thing about planting cilantro seeds.