Skip to about 3:45 for the opening tip.
In a dazzling exhibition of sharp guard play, Nate Robinson led his team to an exciting 5-2 victory over Will Ferrell and Woody Harrelson. Game notes:
- I would do anything to have that Robinson jersey with "Today" on the front.
- Vieira is like an undersized Jamal Crawford with better defensive instincts.
- Nate doesn't do his full ball-around-the-waist routine on his free throw attempt. That's why he missed it.
- We've heard about the Tim Donaghy scandal, but Bennett Salvatore let Vieira attempt two technical free throws. Something isn't right there.
- Even against a sizable Tropics frontcourt, Eddy Curry got zero minutes.
- UPDATE: I'm surprised nobody started a "Fire Isiah" chant in the crowd.
(Tip of the hat to Will Brinson at the Fanhouse)