We're nearing the end, folks. One more game and the dark ages of '07-'08 are behind us. For now, some links, brought to you by everyone's favorite Himalayan goat-antelope!
- I have little to say about last night's game, other than the fact that, if it was indeed Isiah's last home game, I think we got our point across as a fan base. Also, did anyone else catch Pierce and Allen sharing a free snack on the sideline? Looked like chips. Was anybody there last night? Care to give us a little recap of the game/post-game dump?
- Anyone who saw Wilson Chandler go down last night knew he was hurt, but the word is that he's not as hurt as he could've been. Sounds like just a sprain which will need some rehab this summer, nothing major. Since we've never ever been deceived by the Knicks training staff before, this is good news and won't have to be mentioned again.
- Joey's obituary for this Knick season is a must-read.
- Barnesgasm gives us his own roundup of coaching prospects. I guarantee you that of all such articles, his is the only that references the Williams sisters, crack, and Bon Jovi.
- SML's take on rebuilding these Knicks is a bit bleak for my tastes. I see this in our future.
- Some early rumblings regarding a possible breakup of the EZ Money tandem.