This post is sponsored by T-Mobile.
Yessir, yessir. Time to win some free things once more. Here's how it's done:
1. In the comments of this post, indicate which Knick you expect to lead the team in scoring tonight against the Timberwolves. You don't have to say how many points or anything like that-- just the Knicks' leading scorer.
2. Comments will close one hour before game time tonight and we'll all watch (and join in the game thread, those of you at home!) the game. Hopefully, the Knicks will use the Wolves as a punching bag again.
3. I'll take a look at the boxscore after the game and, with a series of intricate calculations, will determine the Knicks' leading scorer.
4. Those users who correctly predicted the leading scorer will be entered into a random drawing (which will be an actual hat) for tickets to the 2/3 home game against the Wizards.
5. In the event of a tie between two Knicks, I'll turn to field goal percentage, then assists, to pick a single correct answer.
Go get 'em.