Good morning! I've got some tickets to give away for Sunday afternoon's game against the Houston Rockets (which I will be attending). You probably know the drill. If you don't, learn about it:
1. In the comments of this post, indicate which Knick you expect to lead the team in scoring tonight against the Sixers. You don't have to say how many points or anything like that-- just the Knicks' leading scorer.
2. Comments will close before game time tonight and we'll all watch (and join in the game thread, those of you at home!) the game. Hopefully, the Knicks will return to form against those tankers.
3. I'll take a look at the boxscore after the game and, with a series of intricate calculations, will determine the Knicks' leading scorer.
4. Those users who correctly predicted the leading scorer will be entered into a random drawing (which will be an actual hat) for tickets to the 3/21 (1:00 PM!) home game against the Rockets.
5. In the event of a tie between two Knicks, I'll turn to field goal percentage, then assists, to pick a single correct answer.
6. In the event that an unforeseen Knick leads the team in scoring (e.g.
Jerome James Marcus Landry Bill Walker(legitimate guess) Herb Williams explodes for 50 off the bench), I'll go with the next best scorer, and so forth.
Go get it!