This post is sponsored by T-Mobile.
It's been a while, hasn't it? This will likely be the last ticket contest of the year, so don't mess around now. A reminder of how it's done:
1. In the comments of this post, indicate which Knick you expect to lead the team in scoring tonight against the Pacers. You don't have to say how many points or anything like that-- just the Knicks' leading scorer.
2. Comments will close before game time tonight and we'll all watch (and join in the game thread, those of you at home!) the game. Hopefully, the Knicks will return to form against those tankers.
3. I'll take a look at the boxscore after the game and, with a series of intricate calculations, will determine the Knicks' leading scorer.
4. Those users who correctly predicted the leading scorer will be entered into a random drawing (which will be an actual hat) for tickets to the Sunday 4/11 (6:00 PM!) home game against the Miami Heat.
5. In the event of a tie between two Knicks, I'll turn to field goal percentage, then assists, to pick a single correct answer.
6. In the event that an unforeseen Knick leads the team in scoring (e.g.
Jerome James Marcus Landry Bill Walker(legitimate guess) Herb Williams explodes for 50 off the bench), I'll go with the next best scorer, and so forth.
Winners won't be picked until very late tonight. If your guy leads the team in scoring, remember to check the email that you have listed in your P&T account (probably tomorrow morning). I'll post the names of the winners, but will be reaching out to you via email.