(Photo by Frank Wouters, via Wiki Commons)
Good afternoon, kookaburras. The Knicks just finished their last training camp practice and will board a plane to the vast frontier of Europa soon enough. Meanwhile, let's link!
Take the jump if you ain't scared. If you scared, say you scared, then take the jump anyway.
- Marc Berman takes another look at the draft day decision that netted the Knicks Danilo Gallinari instead of Anthony Randolph and examines Randolph's development and crucial role on this roster. Some lines from Anthony:
- The eminent Harvey Araton on Danilo Gallinari, Milan, and a former Knick with a similar name.
- Brian Cronin's "Unsung History" time machine turns the clock back to 1974, when the Knicks were working hard to lure a dominant 6'8", 235 lb. forward away from his hometown team. Ring any bells?
- Anthony Mason as North Korea. No big deal.
- The Knicks are...watchable!!!! If you read one thing about the NBA everyday, it should probably be The Works.
That's all for now, you cheeky little babies. I'm still accepting donations of airfare and/or accommodations in Milan if anybody's offering.