Ladies and Gentlemen,
Your New York Knickerbockers have fought their way into the top 16 teams in the league, and therefore have officially qualified for the NBA playoffs!!!
It's been a long road back from the gates of hell boys (and girls) but we're here. Now jump for joy...Use this thread to leave some comments on how you feel about this momentous occasion
Some suggestions (2004 playoffs do NOT count for any of these)
- Tell us what you were doing the last time the Knicks were in the playoffs.
- Tell us your favorite Knicks playoff moment.
- Tell us how you reacted when you heard we had got in this year.
- Give us some individual predictions for how current Knicks will perform in this postseason
- Tell us if you will do something special to commemorate our return to the playoffs (shave head, grow a beard, eat kidney beans every day until we're eliminated, etc...)
Finally my brethren, this is a happy time! Leave the negativity out. If you want to discuss how our pre-trade team would have done in the playoffs, or how far the Nuggets will go, or how D'antoni's system can't win in the playoffs, etc, that's cool man. Just make a different thread, okay? Okay.