Well, this just made me really happy. The video doesn't appear to be embeddable, so you'll have to go here to get a look. If for some reason you can't watch or are forbidden by law to view websites other than Posting and Toasting (a common restriction for people on parole these days), it's NY1's Shelley Goldberg discussing exercise and nutrition with our Knicks. Here's a breakdown:
- RAMPANT SHIRTLESSNESS.
- Carmelo Anthony walks and ride bikes. He neglects to mention that he also plays a contact sport for a living.
- Josh Harrellson doesn't do anything EXCEPT for play contact sports.
- Bill Walker: "Swimming is...uh...a good one." Goddammit, I love Bill Walker. I don't care how many silly fouls he commits. I love Bill Walker.
- When Iman Shumpert said he likes to dance, I thought we might finally get to see what "Shumping" is, at least in the dance sense, but those clearly aren't his moves. He's deferring to his host, which is the gentlemanly thing to do, but not what we were looking for.
- Jared Jeffries doesn't do Jews. That's his wont, though I'd be interested to hear how that helps him stay in shape.
- "Sugars, like pop..." Bill Walker is very much from West Virginia.
- Amar'e Stoudemire advises us those of us getting our nutrition from intraperitoneal smoothie injections to give "solid foods" a try. Noted.
I liked that. Thanks, NY1.