- Here's a thing about black vultures:
Like all New World Vultures, the Black Vulture often defecates on its own legs, using the evaporation of the water in the feces and/or urine to cool itself, a process known as urohidrosis.
HOW have I never thought of this?
- Amar'e Stoudemire is still considered questionable for tonight. Probably best to just sit this one out and exploit the loooong rest until the next preseason game, which isn't until Friday.
- Ronnie Brewer's recovery will be reevaluated early this coming week.
- I still haven't watched this week's episode of 30 Rock, but apparently there was an Amar'e Stoudemire name-drop in there.
- For the stat friends among us, my friend Rohan's post about the value of a +6 efficiency differential is pretty cool.
- Some Stoudemire and Anthony babies participated in a baby fashion show. I wonder if the team babies have playdates. If they do, their Little Tikes basketball games are probably more athletic than anything you or I could muster.
That's all for now! See y'all at game time.