- Pygmy falcons are the tiniest raptors in Africa. They are both kinda cute and kinda scary.
- Robert Silverman's really good at stepping back and appreciating how completely bizarre the NBA-media relationship is. Bob's just really good.
- Kobe Bryant either doesn't remember or pretends not to remember the time Jeremy Lin lit his ass up. That's okay. We remember.
- Mike Woodson's advice for the just-married Amar'e Stoudemire sounds eerily like what his advice for the just-activated Amar'e Stoudemire might be in the future.
- All-Star stuff: Carmelo Anthony is second in Eastern Conference voting so far, and will more than likely end up starting. Perhaps because of the new, catch-all "frontcourt" designation, Tyson Chandler got kinda buried. Whatever.
- The Knicks are one of a few teams playing offense that is not just very good but HISTORICALLY good. On one hand, the insanely good three-point shooting and turnover suppression might not hold. On the other hand, it feels like the Knicks have the potential to get a lot more points inside, especially if Amar'e Stoudemire returns as a healthy, effective person.
- Oh! I'm on the radio tonight. WCWP at 6:30. Mmhmm.
Cool. Have a pleasant afternoon.