Some artifacts and links from New York's win over Brooklyn.
Good day! As is customary after a particularly excellent win, I have saved my favorite of the .gifs, videos, links, and stuff from last night's win over the Nets. It's a little one-game museum we can come back and visit when we're in the mood. The exhibits:
- Part 1: Tyson Chandler does dunking:
The one they show in slow-mo at 0:38 was my favorite. Such violence.
- Part 2: Tyson Chandler reverse alley-oops look pretty fucking cool through the NBA's Phantom Cam thing:
- Part 3: DUNKING DUNKS FILLS TYSON CHANDLER WITH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE:
- Crucial Pablo Prigioni threes fill Mike Woodson with pious, rapturous feelings:
- Carmelo Anthony's still pretty nimble on a sprained ankle:
- Paul Flannery was at the game last night and came away with an excellent piece on how superb Melo was last night and has been this season.
- Meanwhile, the next time Melo is a game-time decision, the reporters should just ask Chandler what his decision is going to be.
- Post-game interviews 'n' whatnot from last night.
Mmhmm. Fun game, plenty of leftovers to enjoy. That Woodson .gif in particular is a real treasure.