Good evening, whizzbangs! I hope you've all had peaceful days unobstructed by knife fights and predatory owls. If you'd like to finish your day with some Knicks-related internet items, take the jump and click some links.
- I know I've seen salamanders before (and I once accidentally drowned one), but I'm not sure what kind they were. Probably not Southern Appalachian salamanders, but close. Definitely something in the Plethodon genus.
- Let us never take for granted the majesty of Tyson Chandler.
- If for some reason this is the first time you're hearing about Jeremy Lin, this Linfographic could catch you up very quickly.
- Deadspin did a little guerilla experiment to determine whether Lin or Eli Manning is the higher-profile celebrity in New York right now. Make sure you check out the footnotes.
- Kevin Pelton helps put Lin's turnovers in context. (A lot of people have written about this, but this is the post I'm linking to because it's the one I currently have tabbed up. Apologies, other people.)
- And Zach Lowe gives his usual thorough, insightful analysis of the sets the Knicks are running and how they're working.
- Alan Hahn rightfully reminds us that things were starting to pick up ever so slightly even before Lin burst onto the scene.
- If you enter this contest, you could win a chance to go hang out at the Knicks training facility. If you just click the link, you can watch a video of John Starks making a fool of himself (John Wallace and Charles Smith too!).
- I love GOOMF.
And them's the links! Hope you all have lovely evenings. Try not to eat gravel.