1. So far, I predicted that Amare and Carmelo would tank the team. A+
2. I predicted that JR smith would have problems with authority. A+
3. I predicted that Lin can't hit the Three and really should not take more 3 or 2 a game.
4. I predicted that Baron Davis is a complete buffoon when it comes to shot selection and he actually hurts the team when he's on. You'd think he'd learn percentages--but his passing is pretty sharp, i'd give him that. Still a chucker.
1. We are trading Carmelo, Shump, Jeffries, Baron Davis away for a short forwards with High offensive Rebounds.
2. We are keeping amare.
3. Lin will be gradually raising his 3 pt attempts as he focuses on improving his 3pt shot. He will shoot jumpers less.
4. Tyson Chandler will be getting a hook shot.
5. Jerome Jordan will be traded away as well for another power forward.
6. the Knicks will be paying a lot of luxury tax.
7. JR smith will continue to be a problem if he doesn't concentrate on rebounding and perimeter shots.