Photo: Melanie Mae Bryan
Evening, warheads. Did you have a good day? No? Oh, goodness. You shouldn't let her talk to you that way. I know, but..well hey, how about some links? Would some links make you feel better? Let's get you some links. Have a seat.
Oh wait. Take the jump first, then have a seat.
- Argentine horned frogs are sometimes referred to as "Pacman frogs"! Like, legitimately! Hey gymtanlandry, aren't you in Argentina? Bring us one!
- Here's Steve Novak otter-eating a bagel like it's nothing.
- John Schuhmann includes Landry Fields among the honorable mentions for his "Jason Collins All-Star Team". In this context, that's a good thing.
- Jeremy Lin was a "divisional winner" for the NBA's sportsmanship award. For some reason, the finalists for that award and that award alone are selected from each division. Just 'cause. Anyway, congratulations Jeremy! You're a fine sportsman!
- Marc Berman offered a little transparency regarding his upcoming award choices, which I thought was cool of him (that's right!).
And those were the links! Feel better now?