There's been some clamoring for another Posting and Toasting get-together since this season began. I am a lazy, reclusive cave-dweller, so I haven't exactly been motivated to put something of that sort together. Thankfully, as has been the case in the past, a member of the P&T community has boldly stepped forward to make us some arrangements. Our very own gbaked identified a lovely-looking bar in Williamsburg (the previous two of these were in Manhattan, so perhaps this will change things for some of you who haven't been able to make it) that has drinks and foods and televisions and stuff, and we're all gonna go there and watch a game. Here are the details:
- The thing will be on Thursday, April 26th. I won't set an arrival time, but the Knicks play the Bobcats that night at 8 PM (last game of the regular season). I'll show up an hour or two early, and you're encouraged to do the same.
- The thing will be at the Full Circle Bar on 318 Grand Street in Brooklyn.
- This isn't an official, organized event of any sort. That got too complicated last time. The bar does appear to offer some free foods and games and stuff on Thursdays, though.
- I would imagine that you have to be 21 or older to get into the bar, but I can double-check about that stuff.
- If you intend to join us, please email me at ptknicksblog[at]gmail.com with your name/username (if you have one)/the number of people you expect to bring along. Please make the subject line of your email "Poop Sandwich". Please really do that. It's so I can easily separate, organize, and count your emails, and it's also so I can laugh at all of you.
I'm sure I've forgotten to mention something, and I'm sure there's some stuff gbaked can add. I'll post reminders and updates about this event between now and the day itself. Hope to see a lot of you there!