1. Kostas Papanikolaou!
2. Feta cheese goes surprisingly well with soy milk. Even better if the cheese is aged a year. Also,I heard the feta in the cheese reacts with the soy milk to negate the hormone-altering properties of the soy milk. I heard that from the mysterious place inside my head that knows right from wrong and chooses wrong anyway.
3. At #48, you pretty much take a flyer. I'm not a big fan of drafting and stashing Euros because it seems to me they more often than not never want to come here. But Wages of Wins gave us a good grade, so I like the pick.
4. The Greek economy is not in terrific shape. Stuff may get hairy and Papa Knick may be perfectly happy to come over to the US and play on one of those second-rounder deals next year, or even sooner if this Greek team can no longer pay him and decides to drop him.
5. Just once, I would like to see the Knicks pick someone that would make the knick fans cheer. Scott Machado would have done that. But the really awesome thing is that Machado didn't get drafted at all, which is surprising. Thing is, Machado's a New Yorker, so I think if the Knicks are into bringing him to summer camp and giving him a shot at making the team, he'll choose us, which could be awesome. I think this could actually happen!
6. Just once, I would like to see the Knicks pick someone I wanted them to pick. The guy I was hoping the Knicks would draft is Drew Gordon. Gordon's highly rated on Wages of Wins ( #10 prospect!) Anyway, I already forgot the Knicks didn't draft him. But no one else did either! So maybe the Knicks can bring him in? Meh, it probably won't happen - Watch, he'll be on the Mavs or the Spurs.
7. Did I mention Drew Gordon already? Oh, I did. GRUNWALD, BRING IN DREW GORDON! He's a good rebounder Kid's from San Jose - I bet Lin and Landry know him. HE SHOT 100 PERCENT FROM 3 LAST SEASON. True story.
8. Shit... I just did a search on Drew Gordon, and he's already accepted an invite to the Mav's camp. Cuban's all over the Wages Of Wins stuff, people. OK. OK. Letting go of Drew Gordon. He just would have taken minutes from Jorts anyhow.
9. PAPA KNICK!!! PAPA KNICK!!! PAPA KNICK!!!! He reminded me a bit of Gallo in the video I watched and I liked his 'tude in the interview part though he was probably saying he likes daisies and hugs and thinks winning is for weenies.
10. Also, Machado (Bring him in, Glenn!)