Here's some juicy interesting things to grab from this whole sordid mess.
- Lin's brother is called Josh. Josh "Bro" lin. hah!
- Toney Douglas, Jerome Jordan and Josh Harrelson are in Houston! Lin gets to play with some family!
- Now that Lin's gone, we won't ever get to hear "chink" getting used every time he has a bad game. Twitter feed for the win!
- Morey is from MIT. Morey is not the smartest man in Houston anymore! Sweet!
- Landry Fields doing the Andy and Landry show in Toronto! Without Andy
- We don't get to see that embarrassing Landry/Lin handshake anymore!
- The Houston play the Knicks only twice! Absence makes the heart grow fonder!
- The Houston have the ugliest jerseys ever. Lin's never been the sharpest dresser. He won't stand out as much!
- Lin just bought a car in New York. He's not going to drive it to Texas. Can we say "wholesale"?
Lin's has a high% chance of doing well in Houston since Mchale runs d'antoni style stuff.
Remember what Candide said, "This is the best of all possible worlds." Of course, immediately after, his town and castle was sacked, followed by a series of unfortunate events culminating in him contracting VD from the girl he loved, who didn't love him back. Also, everyone he was nice to were dirtbags.
This is the best of all possible worlds. If you're Candide.
That phrase is really sappy. so i'm not translating. Drink up folks.