Good afternoon, squidgets. While we wait for the final word on the Rasheed Wallace signing, how about some links?
- "Ocellated tapaculo" sounds like something really fancy, but it's just a handsome little bird with spots that lives in the Andes.
- This thing includes a comedy writer citing John Starks as his inspiration.
- Please tell me one of you is going to try out for Gene Cross 'n' the BayHawks tomorrow. Pleeeeease.
- And this.
- Tyson Chandler was apparently on CNN, too (haven't seen it). GUYS!
- Buried in this story about Isiah Thomas possibly taking a TV job with ESPN is confirmation that Kelly Tripucka will not be doing broadcast work with MSG this season.
- Clyde interviews can get pretty redundant, but this one in "Food and Wine" is quite good:
Speaking of sharp-looking suits, how do you keep yours stain-free when you eat the signature guacamole at Clyde’s?
I cover up. I drape the tablecloth across my lap, and I tuck my napkin inside my collar so it covers my shirt. I used to always have a little spot on my tie, and eventually I was like, "C’mon man, you look sloppy!"
- Melo said some more stuff. Whatever.
It's time for the season to start. Four days 'til training camp, y'all.