Jan Frode Haugseth
Hey, friends. I imagine you're all watching footgames and not thinking much about the Knicks as they wrap up a very quiet week, but what about a few links? No? Can't you at least try one? I made these just for you.
- Rock ptarmigans live all over the cold parts of the world. North of us, they're known as "snow chickens". In several places, people consider them quite tasty.
- Our friend Beckley Mason writes in the Times (in the actual paper! I saw it!) that the Knicks have established more of an identity than the Nets have and, despite each of their recent performances, look to be the better team looking forward. I hope he's right!
- The Knicks joined the Pistons in trying to name a hypothetical London NBA franchise.
- On that note, Tyson Chandler totally would use the word "rumble".
- A "behind-the-scenes" video of the entire London trip.
That's all! Enjoy the football, friends.