Good day! All-Star Weekend winds down tonight with the Game itself. For now, here are some other links, mostly from Houston:
- There are many species of bustard-- Old World land birds of all different sizes. Nubian bustards definitely have the best haircuts of the bunch.
- James White says he was going to attempt a dunk from the top of the key(!?!?!?) had he advanced last night. That... is not a thing that is possible.
- By the way, regarding White's complaint of slippery basketballs, I didn't realize the competitors had to use slick All-Star-branded balls last night. That might actually explain all the fumbling.
- Here's James talkin' after the contest.
- Novak and White have the least on-camera chemistry possible.
Them's the links. Any good lunches/brunches among you?