Good afternoon, children. No Knicks games today. Yes links game today, though.
- Dippers such as the American Dipper above are called dippers because they like to do a little dippy dance. They're also the only Passerine birds (songbirds, roughly speaking. Not all Passerines are songbirds, but dippers do fall in that category) that dive underwater and swim to catch their food. Check it out. "American Dippers" also sounds like a History Channel show about people who chew tobacco or something.
- Some Tyson Chandler updates:
#Knicks Chandler said there is "a definite chance" he plays in Boston— Fred Kerber (@FredKerber) March 25, 2013
Tyson Chandler tested himself a bit, but still felt some spasms when stretching to defend. Sounds very questionable for Celtics Tuesday.— Steve Popper (@StevePopper) March 25, 2013
- Also of note:
- I'll leave it to someone else to do a full translation, but Pablo Prigioni's most recent blog post suggests he was getting a little glum and restless in his limited minutes. Hopefully he's relieved to have earned a starting spot since writing the post. Team > player, but I want so much for Pablo to be happy.
- Max Fisher-Cohen's writing a four-part series on how the Knicks got where they are and parts one through three are already up. Part two is on Iman Shumpert's rough first couple months since returning (though I think he's shown substantial improvement even since the post was written) and part three's about The New Amar'e Stoudemire.
- Shit's about to get tough again.
- Jonathan Fishner's Week in Knicks.
- J.R. Smith is rooting for Victor Cruz to stay in New York even though he's a Cowboys fan. One can't possibly predict what Smith's intentions will be as a free agent this summer, but why would he want Cruz to stay a Giant if he didn't want to stay a Knick next fall? Eh?
- Our friend Darwin Kastle makes a simple request of each Knick.
Them are the links. Have a pleasant evening, everyone.