Good evening! It's later than usual, but I've got a whole bunch of links to share. Here they are.
- The yellow-bibbed lory is a pretty normal, though it's particularly attractive and found only in the Solomon Islands. I highlighted it mostly for this silly run of objectionable unsupported information on its Wikipedia page:
Well, you got Brian and Martha and then the Hendersons, Steven and Janice. Very sweet, very kind.
- Clearly the link of the day: The Definitive Mike Woodson Reaction Reel.
- Two Xs and Os things: Brett Koremenos shows how the Knicks space the floor around a Melo iso...
- ...and Mike Prada diagrams New York's "pet play", the triple drag screen.
- A 12 year-old's Knicks poem. It's a winner.
- The Knicks' made three-pointer/turnover differential this season was VASTLY beyond anything any team had ever done before.
- A bunch of smart bros guess how far the Knicks might go this postseason for the Times.
- And I answered some series preview questions for The No Look Pass.
- The eminent Curtis Harris tells us about Carl Braun.
- Howard Megdal points out that missing Pablo Prigioni isn't just missing Pablo Prigioni-- several of his teammates, including Raymond Felton, see marked statistical upticks when Pablo's on the floor.
- Some fine artists are selling some fine artwork (including some Knicks stuff) and sending the proceeds toward the Boston relief efforts.
- Some more information on Amar'e Stoudemire's auto-documentary, which'll be on TV tomorrow.
Those are your links! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz