Good evening! The Knicks won't play any basketball today, but they said it's okay if we look at some links about them.
- I know what you're thinking: "Wheatears must be called wheatears because they've got very wheaty ears". NOPE IT'S CAUSE THEIR BUTTS ARE WHITE. Like mountain wheatears. They've got white butts. No outer ears to speak of.
These next four things are related:
- The Knicks are emphasizing the pick-and-roll.
- Like, they're really dominating.
- Raymond Felton's been killin' it.
- John Schmeelk on The Knicks Wall podcast.
- Via Deadspin, some Knicks appear on this terrific visualization of the NBA's most fined players.
- John Schuhmann concentrated on J.R.'s bad-shot-hitting ability in particular.
- I'm not sure shifting Melo's minutes is the answer to solving these first half issues. He was on the floor for parts of each rough patch in the first two games.
Those are the links! Feel free to use this thread for tonight's games. <3