Hey! I'm very hungry so this will be quick, but here is the collection of afternevening Knicks links I promised:
- Why is a Dickcissel called a Dickcissel? Because some psychopath heard this and thought it sounded like "dickcissel". Why does THAT person get to be in charge of naming birds? He or she is clearly insane.
- Reggie Bullock stuff following today's workout. I like him.
- Some workout interviews can be found here.
- There's gonna be a We'll Always Have Linsanity reading/gathering on June 19. I will be there I think! Come to it!
- On that note, Dylan wrote a terrific thing about Pablo's value to the Knicks. Please stay, Pablo. Please stay, Dylan. You both spit hot fire.
- 1. Here are J.B. Smoove, Black Thought, Larry Johnson, and John Salley sharing a meal. 2. LJ tells his story about the ad campaign idea that preceded the "Grandmama" stuff. It's way better.
That's all for now! Have yourself a pleasant evening and I'll see y'all later for a Game 1 thread.