Hello! I am eagerly anticipating the release of the Knicks' schedule, or at least the preseason schedule, but it has not arrived yet. (I am a few hours away from taking a car trip, so expect the schedule in a few hours.) While we wait, we should smell these links, I think:
- Knob-billed ducks...well, they've got big ol' knobs on their bills. The males do, anyway. They make music videos, too! (That's from South Africa, I believe. These guys exist all over Africa and Asia.)
- Ian Begley bats around a whole bunch o' starting lineup possibilities.
- Frank Isola confirms the exact number of J.R. Smith's up-front money in his new contract.
- The Tyson Chandler legs photo is whatever, but J.R.'S response to it was wonderful.
- Not Knicks, but I worked pretty hard to help make this happen, and I think it's worth a look, because Kenny Anderson did something exceptionally brave and my SB Nation compatriots handled it quite well.
Those're the links. What are you eating for dinner?