TGIF, tgifs. I have for you some links:
- Skimmers are nuts! There are three species-- the Black one lives in America, the other two are Old World bros-- and they all have these massive underbites that make it look like their bills are upside down. Why? FOR SKIMMING! That's how they catch fish!
- Thanks to dank7 for passing along these photos of this summer's third phase of the MSG renovation. Somebody got those by, like, semi-hacking a webcam? I don't really get it. Looks cool, though. SKYBRIDGE!
- Jared Zwerling has more on the Hamed Haddadi workout, including: 1. Haddadi shares an agent (Marc Cornstein) with Beno Udrih and Metta World Peace. Those guys just signed with the Knicks! 2. There still exists the looming possibility that Chris Smith will snag that 15th roster spot because the world is unfair, which, if someone like Haddadi signs, could spell doom for someone like Jeremy Tyler or C.J. Leslie. That would be fairly shitty in its own small way, but I won't let it bother me until it actually happens, which it hopefully will not.
- Knickerblogger's Tyson Chandler report card.
- Iman Shumpert records a video for a project honoring Nelson Mandela, and...well, I don't think Iman Shumpert knows much about Nelson Mandela. I realized while watching this that I don't know nearly enough about Nelson Mandela either, so I'm gonna go learn some stuff about Nelson Mandela.
Have a lovely rest of your day and a lovelier evening. <3