Hello, sweet babies. Please form an orderly single-file line so I can give you your links.
- I chose a parrotlet species (from the genus Forpus, speficially) today because I just met one of these guys at the pet store when I was buying food for Domingo. He was very friendly and weird. He sat on his owner's thumb while she made a purchase, then devoured about half the receipt while she talked to us. I like parrotlets.
- Zach Lowe really likes the Knicks' name. I don't even like it as much as he does (relative to the rest of the league), but I do like it for the same reasons he does. I value local relevance and unique charm waaaay more than I value any arbitrary fearsomeness.
- Iman Shumpert's new track.
- On the other hand, this is definitely Pablo Prigioni's car and PABLO IS THE CHILLEST DAD OF ALL TIME.
- Iman Shumpert teachin' you moves! I...kinda wish he could pull this move off with a little more regularity in real games!
- You'll find a couple of Knicks in this huge FUTURE RANKINGS project SB Nation did.
- Still don't know what's going on here.
- Stephon Marbury's been having some fun at Frank Isola's expense on Twitter recently.
- Corey "Homicide" Williams mentions both Chris Copeland and JIM TODD in this interview about his life.
- Good job with the tickets, the Knicks!
That's all! Have a lovely evening, friends.