G'day, friends. I'm on the move this afternoon, but before I go, here are some links for you:
- I watched a great nature program about hummingbirds last night. I learned for the first time about these sword-billed bros whose bills are actually bigger than their whole bodies. This allows them to feed on flowers with reaaaalllly deep nectar-holes.
- Iman Shumpert played ping-pong with Mrs. Met and Serena Williams and some other people yesterday. He also gave a good follow-up to earlier comments about his passivity and waved off any concerns about James Dolan reportedly being pissed at him.
- Shump got interviewed about hair, luggage, and his girlfriend (Elle Varner, apparently).
- I have not seen Amar'e Stoudemire's full Wild 'N Out appearance, but now that I've seen the promo that preceded it, I don't think I'll seek it out.
- Carmelo Anthony's points per hip-hop mention.
- Baby J.R.?
- The Knicks issued a cease-and-desist to one t-shirt shop selling an unsavory appropriation of their logo.
Have a lovely afternoon! Watch out for thunder. There was thunder before.