Hey. Happy Friday to ya. I hope you are in good spirits. I must be quick, but I do have some links to usher you forth into the weekend.
- I don't have any special information to share about Fire-tufted Barbets besides: 1. They look very cool. 2. They make cool machine-like sounds. They're related to woodpeckers and toucans and they live in Southeast Asia. Good dogs.
- Yeah, Carmelo Anthony said he's "not going nowhere". That was nice of him to say! The double negative jokes have already been made.
- As is his wont, Alan Hahn steps back and issues a clear summary of the fringes of the Knicks' salary total. Once again, they did a very nice job filling in cracks.
- Charlie Widdoes on Amar'e Stoudemire's quest to remain effective while respecting his defectiveness. (Rap that sentence.)
- Because the world exists only to torment us, you can guide LeBron James to the Knicks (like, even more dramatically than you normally could) in the new 2K game.
Those are today's links! [Bows, sprints off into the distance].