Hi! No Knicks game tonight. Links, though. I do have links for you.
- My friend's dad, who is the coolest dad, keeps several fish tanks in their house, including one that (I believe) is run entirely by a computer program he designed-- the lights, the temperature, and so forth run on cycles to create a tiny little unmolested environment with all kinds of creatures. At least that used to be the case, I don't know if it still is. Anyway, Cool Dad has some archerfish in there-- the banded species pictured above I believe-- which FUCKING SHOOT DOWN PREY WITH STREAMS OF WATER FROM THEIR MOUTHS. It's awesome. Here's a video.
- The injury report:
- Gather 'round, children, the estimable Joseph Flynn IS SPEAKING.
- If you missed the very weird-looking Dolan-Sheed hug last night, netw3rk's got you.
- Gym K. Van analyzes Iman Shumpert's past and potential using player comparisons.
(This is the point in this post where I stopped to write about the Knicks reportedly wanting to trade J.R. Smith)
- Brab Slobberman's interview with John Lurie (who I had no idea was a Knicks fan) is soooo great.
- Beckley Mason wrote well about the underwhelming win against Detroit.
- Not Knicks-specific (but applicable), but I enjoyed Ziller's thing about clutchness.