Hi! We have a day between Knicks basketball games, so I figure now's a good time to share a few links. By the way, I just got this OneTab Chrome extension, and it helps a lot with an exercise like this one. To the links!
- Why is this pretty Australian fish called the "Old Wife"? The name "apparently refers to the sound made when a fish is caught on hook and line". And it's not even the only fish that goes by that name. People who name fish are weird.
- Amar'e Stoudemire would never speak ill of his coach, but he'd clearly like to be playing more now that he's back and healthy.
- Chris Herring on how Carmelo Anthony's only gotten more accurate (and from deeper) on three-point attempts.
- Kevin McElroy's recap of last night quickly turned into a long piece on Melo's tragically heroic season and the decision that awaits him. (And a previous Knickerblogger piece providing some financial context for all that.)
- Thank you to this Goose for sending me this Walt Frazier BMW dealer commercial:
DISHING. SWISHING. ORSTER BAY.
Amar'e's got a farm AND he is executive producing a documentary about the African Hebrew Israelites.
- Rob Mahoney re-drafted the 2013 NBA Draft, and Tim Hardaway Jr. went fifth(!)
- Cool visualization of Melo's career scoring.
Butts! I hope your'e having a lovely day. I hope you ate a good lunch and will eat a good dinner.