10. Sign John Stockton- who wouldn't come out of retirement to play with the great Carmelo Anthony?
9. Sign an "Enforcer"- for those of you who are un familiar with hockey. An enforcer is someone who's main job is to protect his teammates, and secure dominance in the ice. The Knicks need an enforcer, someone who can hurt someone on the other side of the court. Personally, I'm a fan of signing big show, from the WWE, or even a Floyd Mayweather. That man never loses
8. Get Woodson Laid- This one is obvious. He can't coach when his so tightly wound you can't shove a pencil up his ass
7. Have Beyoncé do all halftime shows- Should get everyone's testosterone flowing
6. Everyone grows beards- it worked for James Harden?
5. PARTY AT THE GOAT HOUSE- for those unfamiliar with Blue Mountain State... When they needed to win, they threw a huge party at the goat house. 2 state championships in 3 seasons? That's Alabama-Esque. Fantastic results. And here's the best part, it'll give JR. something he can organize without actually messing it up.
4. Battle Royale- James Dolan, Mike Woodson, Raymond Felton, and Isaiah Thomas. Four enter, one exits. Who wouldn't attend this event? Make it a pre game. It'll drum up some roughty fans, maybe they'll heckle the other team a little more. Who knows? Maybe someone will throw a drink at MWP?
3. Two words. Richard. Sherman- Straight outta Compton: Creating Turnovers and trash talking since '88
2. Sign A-Rod- he doesn't take kindly to failure, and the man is a champion prosecuter. Maybe he can sue Miami and Indiana for being too good.
1. BRING THE CORNROWS BACK- Melo needs them. He's performing exceptionally now. But if ever there was a time for a superhero it's now. Commissioner Gordon could send up a braided "Melo-Signal" on nights of a home game.