Good day! Tonight brings us the last basketball of the 2013-2014 Knicks season, and the beginning of what should be an eventful offseason. First, we link.
- Pupfishes are nice little fishes so named because they appear to nip at each other and chase each other's tails like playing puppies. A number of pupfish species live in really small, extreme habitats. This includes the Devils Hole pupfish, a whole species that exists naturally only in a single geothermal pool in the Nevada section of Death Valley. Here's a cool video on the fish and the people studying them.
- I think we'll do our own thing like this at some point, but Scott Cacciola's retrospective on the Knicks' stupid, stupid losses is a reminder that the Knicks had a lot of stupid, stupid losses.
- I highly recommend clicking around in this Reddit AMA with a Suns ballboy in search of Knicks things. There's great stuff about Carmelo Anthony (room temperature Fiji water!), J.R. Smith (kind of shitty!), and Pablo Prigioni (very silly!).
- After Marc Berman suggested Amar'e Stoudemire might consider heading to Israel to play for the team he co-owns after his contract with the Knicks expires, Amar'e went right ahead and confirmed that. I said this yesterday, but I love the idea of Amar'e as a Jackie Moon-esque owner-player over in Israel. He'd dominate folks, too.
- Thanks again to the hardworking Chi Nwogu, we have a list of EVERY Clydeism uttered by Walt Frazier this season.
- Some Dolan family Cablevision roster moves, if you're interested.
Those are the links! Have a pleasant Wednesday. Don't forget to go to the bathroom sometimes. You've got all this stuff inside you that needs to come out!