Good day! No basketball today. Or tomorrow or the next day. It's kind of nice. Now for some links I've accumulated over the last few days!
- If you have an aquarium, you may be familiar with Hypostomus plecostomus-- the suckermouth catfish or "pleco," which are often sold as algae eaters. I had a catfish in my fish tank when I was little, but I think it might have been a different kind of fish (exact species of fish get muddled at pet stores sometimes. And in food). My tank had a little house in the middle, and the catfish would spend all day in there, then come out and night and suck around for a little while. I used to try staying up late to catch his jaunts around the tank. Later, I worked at a pool supply store for a few years, and I wish I could have sold catfishes instead of chemicals. Fuck pools. Seriously, never have a pool.
- Surely you've seen this, but throw David Griffin into the "names people have tossed out as potential Phil Jackson hires" bin. You have a bin, right? (And, ya know, more Steve Kerr stuff.)
- Happy 25th anniversary, Mike Walczewski! You are great and I love your voice.
- WELL IF YOU WANTED A PLAYOFF SERIES AGAINST THE KNICKS MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEAT THEM SO BADLY
- Interesting to read an outside perspective on Tim Hardaway Jr. and what he could become.
- There are some (Spanish) words about Pablo Prigioni in this (Spanish) interview with the head coach of the Argentinian national team. Also my friend Rodrigo who sends me things from Olé told me the Knicks should go after this guy and I agree.
That's all I've got! Have a pleasant evening. Eat delicious meals. <3