Hey! I'll be gone for most of the weekend, so let's empty out the ol' OneTab before I depart.
- Pacus, as far as I can tell, are just like piranhas, but bigger, not nearly as mean, and with overbites instead of underbites.
- If you want to read "Carmelo Anthony could/should leave!" stuff: Howard Beck, Beckley Mason, Jared Dubin, and Mark Deeks are always worth reading. Already a good discussion going on in the last thread about the Deeks piece. (Related: Tom Ziller's Top 75 Free Agents.)
- And here's how the money stuff shakes out for Melo, by the way.
- A player's agent saying stuff means pretty much nothing, but yeah, P.J. Hairston is the one semi-first-round-seeming guy the Knicks have worked out, so if they do trade up, there is at least a sliver of reason to believe it'd be for him.
- Still curious how this chance encounter turned out.
- I dunno, this just seemed mean to me.
- From the comments (via Good Enough): A nice li'l interview with soon-to-be-restricted free agent Toure' Murry.
- To be fair, Amar'e DID have a pretty unkempt looking beard.
- I really hope you're paying your dancers well, Knicks.
Have a good one!