Here's what's floating around the internets the night after we said shalom to MTA...
- I have notes from last night. They're not long or good enough to be their own recap post, but here's a few things I wrote down:
- Jamal Crawford put on 15 pounds of muscle. That's a big, big deal.
- Marcus Fizer appears to have added 15 pounds per square inch since I last saw him.
- Zach Randolph looks naked without his headband
- Lee should shave his head and tattoo some ram horns on his scalp. Anyone wanna photoshop that shit?
- Nate appears to be attempting the Paul Millsap Memorial thin-line chinstrap beard. It's not working so hot, but you gotta respect the effort.
- The Knicks have 2 dunk contest champs on their roster. 3 if you count David Lee's highschool days. 4 if you count Allan Houston's fourth place finish in 1994.
That's all I got. We may still be waiting for a recap from Barnesgasm, who was in the house last night. It's all good.
- Speaking of Barnesgasm, read this. Also dig 'Gasm's picture skillz.
- Knickerblogger breaks down the over-populated roster.
- Still two spots left in the fantasy league.
- SML has the details on last night's game. Kudos to him for sitting through it.