Here's what's floating around the internet today...
- First of all, this post can double as the playoff thread for Warriors-Mavs and whatever other games there are tonight. I fully expect the Dubs to lose tonight, but I'm staying up to catch the whole thing because I love their run that much. We don't wanna get ahead of ourselves, but SML has a fantastic post about the significance of a potential Warriors (and Suns) advancement.
- Make sure to get your vote in for Knick of the Year on the right.
- The last two posts at Son of Dippin (one of which is NBA-related) nearly made me pee myself.
- Now that the season's over, Isiah has moved on to bigger things.
- Lang Whitaker has an old write-up of his evening with the NBA on TNT guys up at SLAM online.
- Knicks City Dancer, Asia, became the next Pussycat Doll. Uhhh...
- This post at Father Knickerbocker mentions that Herb Williams might be a candidate for the Pacers' coaching position. I've always thought he'd make a good head coach, just from hearing him talk and witnessing his brief stint at the helm here in New York.