Here's what's floating around the internets today...
- Sorry for the late post, but let's get to it. This is almost two months old, but NBA.com did a Broadcaster of the Week bit by Walt Frazier. It's a really worth a read if you're as a big a fan of Clyde as I am. There are a few interesting tidbits, like the fact that he was briefly an agent before he went into announcing. Definitely check that out.
- If you haven't checked out "Qyntel Woods: Captain Planet's Swingman" at Son of Dippin, you probably should. Bring a change of underwear.
- Jordi at The Serious Tip takes his turn recounting his best Knicks memories.
- Today's Coolest thing in the entire world award goes to: the Rookiepedia. It's got all you need to know on the NBA and NFL drafts, including history and prospects, and it's all interactive. Eventually, one of us needs to head over to the Knicks team page and edit the "Team Needs". I'm thinking a shot-blocking specialist and a swingman that can shoot and play defense. You can also check out a list of every single draft pick in Knicks history. It's a cool-ass site.
- Knickerblogger kicks off his Knicks report cards with an analysis of the Knick most likely to eat up all your crackers and your licorice.
- Mike Dougherty lists the players who will be attending the Pre-Draft camp.