Good afternoon, brethren. We're in the middle of a back-to-back, with the Knicks facing the Nets tonight, but I thought I'd address some things I'd been meaning to get to in the meantime.
- First, via TrueHoop, comes Chris Broussard with news of some acting out by Zach Randolph (although this was apparently on Friday, before the Knicks became the best team in the East).
- I think even Isiah knows it's not the right time to be making trades, but the rumors of a Bibby to the Knicks deal or Randolph to the Bucks deal makes my stomach turn.
- Uhh-uhh yeah... turn the beat up a minute/I'm Kim Kardashian's ass, I'm really really big/I'm composed of two cheeks, I'm really really big/I'm hot on the mike even though I'm a human ass
- There's more than one Knick that could be given the nickname, "The Viscacha". I'm not sure which one fits best.
- SML's take on last night's victory.
- And finally, since my incompetence prevented some of you from seeing the winner of our bench photo contest at the Raptors game on Friday, I've reformatted the picture for your enjoyment. To recap the miraculosity (I don't care if it's not a word. It should be.) of the situation, here's me from Friday: "I was disappointed in my efforts, thinking that I would go home without a money shot for my P&T comrades to embrace. Then, like a blessing from above, Eddy Curry bent over."
The money shot.
You're welcome, America.
That's all for now. I'll be back with your Nets game thread lataz.