Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen (or is it just gentlemen? Do we have any female users? If you've got two x chromosomes, speak up). It's an off day for the streaking Knicks, but let's have a look around the interwebs to keep ourselves occupied.
- This Chris Sheridan piece is Insider, but is currently on free preview, so get to it. This would be the one that mentions the possibilities of a Vince Carter for Jamal Crawford deal, a Larry Hughes deal, or a Zach Randolph to the Bucks deal. It's good to know that Isiah's shot these things down, because if anything like that were to happen, that'd be the final straw. I might just have to get medieval on a motherfucker.
- SML makes the discovery that, while David Lee doesn't turn the ball over much, he does get his shit sent back more often than most.
- According to Isiah, the Knicks were "close" to hiring Patrick Ewing.
- This has nothing to do with the Knicks, but is as funny as anything I've read in a long while.
- Some refreshing remarks from Isiah: No deals to be made, no money to be spent, even though Marbury's out. Now we're talking about a man who is notorious for...how can I say this...lying, but I'll do what I can to take his word for it.
- The pronghorn is the only surviving species from the family Antilocapridae. What other Knicks blog gives you this kind of coverage?