Good morning, world! Before I get to some links, I tip my hat to all the Giants fans out there. That was a fun-ass game to watch and a hell of an ending. Now back to basketball.
- Today's must-read comes from Blazers Edge, where a resident Knick Fan tells of bringing the "Fire Isiah" chant to the Rose Garden. Really funny stuff.
- OK, one more must-read. Barnesgasm plays Jason Collins in an instant classic at Son of Dippin.
- There are some largely unsubstantiated rumors of Jamal Crawford (one of the few tradeable Knicks) wanting to be traded.
- Bad news: Kelly Dwyer is out at Yahoo. Great news: JE Skeets is in, and with a sweet new blog title.
- The Knicks: 0-5 on the road and feelin' great!