Hello, everyone. We're getting closer and closer to the end of this foul season of Knick basketball. A few things in the meantime:
- Our friend Anthony Mason's Haircut was at the game in Indiana last night, and emailed me a few notes from the event. I've asked him to post the whole thing as a diary, but here's one highlight that made me giggle:
Former Hoosier Jared Jeffries got a nice round of applause from the Indiana faithful. I welcomed him to the game by yelling "SHIT!"
- James Dolan's rumored contact with Donnie Walsh has people chattering about change on the horizon. In that linked post, Alan Hahn points out the pre-existing connection between Walsh and Isiah from Indiana...which might not bode well for those of us that would like to see Zeke completely excommunicated from the organization.
- You've got to look to find the news, but Eddy Curry's arthroscopic surgery (Doping and Scoping?) was successful.
- Stat genius, Barnesgasm, gives us solid evidence that Jerome James should be starting.
- SML looks at the possibility of a young, cheap Knick roster.
- The kermode bear, or spirit bear, is a sub-type of black bear that expresses recessive genes in such a way that it is- get this- white. So...which NBA player could we call the "spirit bear"?
- Isiah Thomas' destruction of the Knicks is actually a prank orchestrated by an incognito Andy Kaufman. Duh.
- This has absolutely nothing to do with basketball, but everyone must see it.