As is often the case, I don't really have anything novel or interesting to contribute in light of the Donnie Walsh developments and such, so here are some more links:
- Today's news on the Walsh front is the rumor that James Dolan would like to keep Isiah around, at least in some capacity. Personally, I think he'd do a good job selling programs in the Garden lobby. Maybe that's just me. Thanks to JoshL for reporting this story.
- SML presents a thorough comparison of your two favoritest GM's.
- Please, please vote against the carrot jerseys. Ugh.
- This dude takes a look at the future of a team that he presumes to be gearing up to make a run at LeBron James in 2010, and how that might turn off a "big-name coach" for the time being. Given recent history, I'm not sure a big name is what we're looking for anyway.
- Oh, there was a game last night, and apparently the Knicks won. Decent stat lines for some of our young Knicks. Wilson's gotta keep his hands to himself, though. Get them W's.
- "Showing up to camp overweight, not paying attention, turning the ball over"...Are we sure this guy isn't the coach of the Knicks? He knows them too well.