Good afternoon, everyone. Hope the weather's as nice around you as it is up here. The Knicks got their first win in a while last night, and play again tomorrow night in Detroit. In the meantime, let's get to some links.
- First and foremost, immense congratulations to Patrick Ewing for his induction into the Hall of Fame. The Knicks website has a fantastic spread up, including a great piece addressing Ewing's legacy.
- You think you've heard all the dirt in Stephon Marbury? Well, have you heard it in the form of poetry?
- You might say that Quentin Richardson has a basketboner for Derrick Rose.
- Via With Leather, James Dolan is salving the wounds of a lottery-bound season with the world's greatest tincture: FREE FOOD!!!111 If anyone's at the season closer against Boston, grab me a couple dozen bags of Reese's Pieces.
- A lot of people are calling Mark Jackson the answer for the Knick coaching job, and Patrick Ewing appears to be one of them.
- Barnesgasm checks in with a thoughtful, emotional beast of a post on the legacy of Stephon Marbury. Highly recommended.
- Update: This just in: New York Magazine is reporting that the Knicks suck.
That is all for today. I'm gonna get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather. Peace peace peace.