So, as you might know, the Knicks are having their training camp at Skidmore College, which happens to be my learning institution of choice. After some negotiations with the Knicks management, I got a chance to head down to camp today and mingle with the New York media to take a look. I've got some video and whatnot coming later, but for now, a few notes of interest.
- Eddy Curry was not in the building today, and has apparently been stricken with a pretty nasty bug. Coach D'Antoni said he was feverish and throwing up this morning, so we may not be seeing him for another day or two.
- Danilo Gallinari spent minimal time on the court, and spent most of practice stretching out and riding a stationary bike.
- Allan Houston can still J. No doubt about it.
- Wilson Chandler jumper looks like it's coming along quite a bit.
- Knicks spokesperson Jonathan Supranowitz, for everything I've said about him in the past, is a very helpful, friendly individual. The same goes for pretty much everyone I dealt with.
Again, there's plenty more where that came from, but I just thought I'd give you guys a little update in the meantime.